Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials + Original Soundtrack Bundle
A downloadable game for Windows
Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials is a snarky action-adventure puzzle game with a good dose of humor. Explore hundreds of secret-filled rooms, fight big bosses, gather companions for your party and use the powers of Pip—your bat buddy—to solve puzzles and escape the eldritch abyss!
*Crash* ...That was the sound of you landing face first in an abyss filled with monsters, traps, and eldritch secrets. But hey, it's ok barbarian, you are not alone: Pip, your best friend -and mysteriously luminous bat- is with you. And it's only by truly working together that you'll be able to solve the abyss' puzzles, fight off its hungry denizens, discover its true purpose and maybe -just maybe- make it out alive with the secrets of the primordials.
- Gain new skills for your barbarian and elemental powers for Pip, the (magic) bat!
- A narrative-driven metroidvania with dialogue choices and plenty of humor and snark.
- Big numbers! 400+ rooms, 20+ hours of evolving gameplay, 10+ bosses, 60+ minutes of music and almost 30,000 words of text that a barbarian would never bother to read!
- RPG elements with a level-up minigame.
- Contains more fruit throwing than probably any other game.
- Companions that join you in your quest and help you out in fights.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions.
- The thrown fruit are NOT wasted, they are eaten by the bat (who is magic).
- A ton of secrets and hidden loot just about everywhere.
- The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
- Fewer repetitive jokes than this description has.
A controller is recommended for an optimal experience.
The soundtrack to Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials features 29 pumping tracks and over 60 minutes of high-quality music in .mp3 and .flac formats!
2 Forbidden Abodes
3 Lair of Corruption
4 Slime Time
5 An Arid Tale
6 Eldritch Disco
7 Infinite Irk
8 Deathly Rituals
9 Sing Ye of Darkness Past
12 Clash of Steel and Fire
13 Drifting Through Chaos and Decay
14 It Waits
15 Osseous Shuffle
17 Friendly Faces
18 Brutal March
19 Itchin' for a Fight
20 Rule of Might
21 Testament of the Primordials
22 Twilight Apex
23 Resolve Wavers
24 Closing the Book
25 Challenging Fate
26 Last Stand
27 Within Reach
28 After It All
Composers: Will Savino, Derris-Kharlan, Skymelt, Jillian Ogle, Citizen 12b
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Release date||Oct 15, 2020|
|Tags||2d-pixel-art, batbarian, bundle, Dungeon Crawler, indie-game, Metroidvania, ost, soundtrack, video-game-music|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Twitch, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.3.0 Patch Notes - Challenges Update!Jun 06, 2022
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.2.2 Patch NotesDec 22, 2021
- Batbarian French Language Update! And 1.2.1 Patch NotesNov 15, 2021
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.2.0 Patch NotesSep 06, 2021
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.18 Patch NotesJul 18, 2021
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.17 Patch NotesJan 20, 2021
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.16 Patch Notes + Holiday Giveaway!Dec 19, 2020
- Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.15 Patch NotesDec 09, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.