Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.18 Patch Notes
Hello bats and barbarians!
Along with our console releases this past week, today we've got a bit of an update for you PC players as well! Most noticeable thing will be a slick new animation that can be viewed on game startup! In addition to that we have a number of adjustments that should make a couple parts of the end game go a bit smoother.
In other news, we are finishing up work on the much-requested French translation of the game, so that will be coming very soon as well!
Hope you're all having a great summer, enjoy!
1.1.18 Patch Notes:
- Added an intro animation to the game that plays on startup. Can be skipped in the same manner as other splash screens, by pressing the confirm button.
- Volume settings are now applied to the splash screen videos.
- Added the credits for the intro animation to the credits screen.
- Made the unlocked route after defeating one of the late game bosses more apparent.
- Hearts spawned during the final boss should no longer fall into inaccessible places.
- Adjusted the flow of the cutscene after defeating the final boss.
- Moved a torch that was rendering in front of the player to render behind.
- Adjusted a room in Polyandrium.
- Fixed Spawn being able to be damaged by magic attacks.
- Fixed companion names in inventory UI sometimes not being localized properly.
- Fixed a couple benign errors in a couple purchasables.
- Fixed "Invert" and "Calibrate" text being translated incorrectly in the controller calibration window in some languages.
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.