The game is currently on sale for $15.99 on Steam. Can we get it on sale here on itch as well?
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
A downloadable game for Windows
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is an Adventure RPG following three heroes, Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, as they embark on an epic quest in Bugaria in search of The Everlasting Sapling, a treasure that can grant immortality! The game combines colorful platforming with the heroes' unique abilities as they explore a wide variety of areas in the kingdom. The turn-based battles make use of Action Commands that can power up your attacks!
Hidden within the foliage of nature lies a small but prosperous continent - Bugaria. Insects from all over the world travel to it in search of the treasure scattered across it. The most sought after of these relics is The Everlasting Sapling! Eating just one of its leaves can grant even immortality! In search of this ancient artifact, a brave team of explorers - Vi, Kabbu, and Leif - will travel across many different environments. In order to do so, they must work together to clear puzzles, defeat strong enemies and help the general bug populace!
- Seven lush chapters of story following the heroes across Bugaria!
- Traverse vast overworlds that transition into turn-based combat! Use action commands with Vi's Beemerang, Leif's Ice Magic, or Kabbu's Horn to make attacks more effective or block enemy attacks! Turn the tide of battle with the Turn Relay feature to exploit enemy weaknesses with the power of teamwork!
- Explore unique areas including: The Ant Kingdom, the treacherous Snakemouth Den, the picturesque Golden Hills, The Lost Sands, and Vi's home, the Bee Kingdom!
- Utilize a cooking system to turn ingredients into items that can help you in battle!
- Engage in a Tattle System that lets you hear your party interact with each other as they discover all the secrets Bugaria has in store!
- Over 30 sidequests and 15 optional bosses!
Developed by Moonsprout Games
Published by DANGEN Entertainment
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! I purchased the game, but cannot download the game from itch.io launcher. I just seem to get the demo only. Would you please help?
Is this compatible with Wine on MacOS?
Can you upload a log of the 1.0.2 patch notes?
Looking forward to this game's release on GoG!
This is a fantastic homage to the Paper Mario series, and anyone that enjoys those games should give this a shot. The tone, writing, aeathetic, and combat are all here (with added things of course). If you've been waiting since the TTYD or Super Paper Mario for a proper sequel: look no further.