Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials 1.1.7 Patch Notes
Hi everybody! We pushed a new patch today, 1.1.7, also including changes from 1.1.6 that were previously on a beta branch. The biggest change is a hotfix for a potential progress blocking bug in the palace.
1.1.7 Patch Notes
- Added fix for possibility of being permanently stuck on the wrong side of a door in a room in the palace (retroactive fix as well)
1.1.6 Patch Notes
- Added Exclusive Fullscreen option to video settings. This setting has prevented stutters for at least one player, so you might want to give it a shot if you're experiencing something like that. There seems to be an issue with it currently where sometimes this setting has to be re-enabled after launching the game, we'll be looking into resolving that for the next update.
- Added a checkpoint right before the 6th boss
- Added a pungent tree to a room to further telegraph the way to solve a certain late game puzzle
- Rock slugs now drop more pungent fruit
- Fixed respawning loot in an optional room in the midgame
- Fixed Rowr bestiary entry not being unlocked in some cases (retroactive fix as well)
- Fixed a fortress save room not stopping music
Thanks to everyone who's been playing the game! Stay tuned for a more substantial quality of life update next week :)
Get Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.